Our goal in the Office of Undergraduate Studies is to ensure that every business student maximizes the opportunities available to him/her during their three years in Mendoza. We work hard to disseminate timely and accurate information and raise awareness of the many ways students may grow and learn in and outside the classroom.
While many simple questions regarding deadlines and policies/procedures are answered on this site, business students are encouraged to be actively involved in setting their academic course in the Mendoza College of Business by meeting regularly with an advisor. Brief bios for each member of our team can be found on the About Us page.
Advisors are available to help students:
- Create a long-range plan of study
- Identify personal and mutually constructed academic, personal, and professional goals
- Determine graduation requirements. Students are also encouraged to refer regularly to their personal audit on the Graduation Progress System available through insideND
- Investigate majors, minors, and programs both inside and outside the College of Business. Additional information on adding second majors and minors can be found here
- Schedule courses and discuss the impact of adding or dropping a course during the semester
- Determine eligibility for International Study programs
- Deal with academic difficulties and review strategies for enhancing academic success